Welcome to the Windows Phone Forum.

Fujitsu Readies Multi-Band Global Smartphones for European Launch

This is a discussion on Fujitsu Readies Multi-Band Global Smartphones for European Launch within the Windows Phone News forums, part of the Windows Phone News & Site News category; Over the past few weeks since CES, we have had hints of several intriguing devices from Fujitsu. We have seen everything from high-end Android smartphones ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator
    Thanks

Fujitsu Readies Multi-Band Global Smartphones for European Launch

Over the past few weeks since CES, we have had hints of several intriguing devices from Fujitsu. We have seen everything from high-end Android smartphones and tablets, to flagship Windows Phone devices as well. Supposedly, at MWC next week, they will have a slew of powerful mobile high-tech gadgets to show off. Initially they will launch in Europe, but their plan is to bring them to North America as well. The above pictured phone, the 6.7mm thin Arrows F-07D smartphone, is just one of these flagship devices, and comes with some interesting features, including LTE 4G, NFC and biometric security. Furthermore, at least several of Fujitsu's devices will be designed with a "global" perspective, sporting multi-band radios designed for maximum world-wide market penetration.

It looks like Fujitsu is trying to hit the ground running as they come into the European and North American markets with new smart-devices. What do you guys think? Could we have another worthy contender in the Windows Phone world?

Source: SlashGear

Administrator
    Device
    Lumia Icon
    Thanks
    Not too crazy about the hard buttons. I'm all for other manufactures competing in the market, but they need to show up with something with more appealing aesthetics in my opinion. Nokia is making some slick looking phones as well as HTC, this handset just doesn't do it for me. My opinion of course

Administrator
    Thanks
    Yeah... from the pics I agree with you ck. I love the specs, but the aesthetics of this phone are rather ho-hum. Maybe some of their other devices might be better looking.